terça-feira, 27 de setembro de 2011

What a fool...


You saw the finnish line but don't cross it...

I take the faraway path and tried to learn all the things that you gave to me... But looks like I've never been the person that you look at and want.

Every time I try to talk, to be different, you consider me the same shit head, like those that you found in your all life.

For you I've never have reason in something,
I've never done something to make you happy,
I've never do nothing for you,
All that I've done was just disappoint you ...

I realized, that for you I'm nothing, and the far I've ever gone with you was just to the end of your street and never to the stars...

If I'm all that, and even worst... Why do you care about me?

Happiness... What a feeling...

Still you've never been happy with me...

... today even more!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário