quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012

Like a stone, that you are



When you find a stone, what's the first thing, that you do?

Throw it away?

You must think again, because that's not just a stone you're holding in your hands.... It could be a step for something bigger than you...

Try to collect some of this stones, and you'll see with time; You'll have enough stones to build your own stairway...

If it's good or bad, only time can tell, but it's your choice to go that way or start all over again...

It could be a stairway to nowhere, but at least you try to see as far as it let you to; A stair where you give your own blood and convictions...


I gave my best... And now? Well now, it's this, my stairway stopped, but I never give it away...



And that first stone that you left behind, it's still with me...



Maybe one day, all of this makes some sense to you...

1 comentário:

  1. Lindo. Adorei o post. Guardar as pedras sim, nunca as deitar fora porque podem ser, sim, o ínicio de algo maior que nós! Boa Páscoa Tiago. Para si e todos queb ama. Beijo. Obrigada por me seguir.

    ResponderEliminar